We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is an excellent communicator to be part of our web development team as a Project Manager. This individual will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of quality is met for design, development and maintenance for all assigned projects.
The Project Manager is required to understand and follow processes from initiation to deployment, resulting in on time, on-budget and accurate delivery of quality assurance. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, understanding project scopes, estimates, change orders, schedules, proactively managing details and requirements, monitoring and communicating risks and changes, problem solving, identifying opportunities and troubleshooting when problems arise.
Graphically Speaking is BC’s second largest Digital Agency. We employ 50+ talented specialists who collectively produce industry leading websites.
Our services include: Web and mobile design, ecommerce, digital marketing, application development and database programming. To learn about us, see our website at www.graphicallyspeaking.ca.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Web development, design, marketing or communication designation from a recognized post-secondary institute.
- 3+ years of website development experience as a PM.
- Project management training or certificate.
- Excellent knowledge of web development processes.
- A working knowledge of Content Management Systems (WordPress, Drupal, etc.).
- Strong organizational and coordination skills.
- Outstanding eye for detail and quality control.
- Effective time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of website usability, conversion optimization, analytics, email marketing and search engine optimization is preferred.
- Self-starter, quick learner, intelligent, and resourceful
- Dedicated and passionate
- A problem solver
Competitive salary, MSP coverage, extended medical and dental, flex time, profit sharing*, education fund and an opportunity to grow and advance in the web development industry.(*after 1 year - assuming productivity requirements are met)
Checklist of items to include when applying:
- Cover letter
Email resumé to:
Darrell Hadden, President
NOTE: Only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.