Our Environmental Policy
Graphically Speaking is an award-winning digital, creative and technical agency specializing in web design & development, ecommerce, SEO & internet marketing, content management systems, Microsoft SharePoint and custom web applications.
Graphically Speaking is committed to reducing our environmental impact as much as possible by continually improving our environmental performance and developing our policies and processes to form an integral part of our business strategy. We aim to encourage our employees and customers to work with the same outlook, and actively try to work only with suppliers who share our outlook and use of environmental policies.
Our policy commits our company to:
- Comply with and, where possible, exceed the current and relevant environmental legislation and codes of practice
- Aim to minimize our contribution to pollution of land, air, and water
- Take specific action by using local companies to recycle our used printer cartridges, donating proceeds to the Global Action Plan charity where possible
- Minimize our waste and reuse where possible to maximize the efficient use of materials and resources
- Manage and dispose of waste responsibly, ensuring all waste is collected and dealt with by an authorized company
- As much as possible purchase products and services that are environmentally friendly and aim to use suppliers who share our environmental outlook
- Ensure that all employees understand and act in accordance with our environmental policy, providing updates and training as and when required
- Ensure that environmental factors are considered when planning and implementing new services or practices
- Continually monitoring and developing our environmental performance throughout the company
This policy statement is subject to regular reviews and is to be updated as necessary by the management team, who fully support and endorse the implementation of the policy.