We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is an excellent communicator to join our team as an Ecommerce Project Manager.
Our ecommerce services include: Strategy, design, development, data, integrations, QA, ROI, conversion optimization and digital marketing. We focus on providing rapid delivery, cost effective and scalable solutions tailored to our clients’ needs.
About the role:
The Project Manager is responsible for leading web projects from initiation to deployment, resulting in on time, on budget and accurate delivery. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, managing project scope, budget, timeline, requirements, monitoring and communicating risk and change, problem solving, identifying opportunities and troubleshooting when problems arise.
You should possess the following:
- 3 years minimum of Project Management experience in ecommerce website development.
- Strong knowledge of all phases of ecommerce web development from concept to information architecture to design, development, and QA.
- Experience with ecommerce platforms (i.e. Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify).
- Experience in requirements gathering, scope management and resource planning.
- Experience briefing and working with a cross-functional team of business analysts, strategists, designers and developers.
- Experience producing project estimates and tracking budget progress.
- Experience in developing project timelines, gantt charts, progress reports to communicate status, milestones and projections to key stakeholders.
- Ability to identify and manage risks and opportunities.
- Effective time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills and an exceptional listener.
- Outstanding attention to detail and quality control.
- Able to work comfortably in ambiguity and can bring clarity.
- Knowledge of website/ecommerce usability, conversion optimization, analytics, email marketing and search engine optimization is not required but an asset.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, quick learner and resourceful
- Dedicated and passionate problem solver
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Experience working in project management software (e.g., Workamajig)
- Experience with task and issue management systems (e.g., JIRA)
- College or Bachelors degree in web/ecommerce, marketing, communication, computer science or applied science.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
Why would you want to work here?
- Competitive salary
- Extended medical and dental
- Flexible schedule
- Training and an opportunity to grow and advance with a top digital agency
- Healthy snacks!
- Our team is currently working remote due to COVID-19
Items to include:
- Cover letter
- Examples of web development work
Email application to:
Melody Shih, VP Operations & Creative
Note: Due to the volume of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.