We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is an excellent communicator to join our team as a Project Manager.
About the role:
You will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of quality is met for design, user experience, development, testing and ongoing maintenance in our web projects.
The Project Manager is required to lead web projects from initiation to deployment, resulting in on time, on budget and accurate delivery. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, managing project scope, budget, timeline, requirements, monitoring and communicating risk and change, problem solving, identifying opportunities and troubleshooting when problems arise.
You should possess the following:
- Project Management experience in website development.
- Web development, design, marketing, communication, computer science or applied science education.
- Excellent knowledge of web development processes.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (i.e. WordPress, Sitefinity, Magento, WooCommerce).
- Effective time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Strong organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and quality control.
- Knowledge of website usability, conversion optimization, analytics, email marketing and search engine optimization is not required but an asset.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, quick learner and resourceful
- Dedicated and passionate problem solver
Why would you want to work here?
- Competitive salary
- MSP coverage and extended medical and dental
- Flex time
- Training and an opportunity to grow and advance with a top digital agency
- Healthy snacks!
Items to include when applying:
- Cover letter
- Examples of web development work
Email application to:
Melody Shih, VP Operations & Creative
Note: Due to the volume of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.